Are you looking for your next challenge? Looking for something to get the blood pumping and the heart racing? Nothing can get your heart beating more than a duathlon can!
Go for the Gold!
There are two different duathlons you can choose from:
- Sprint Distance: 2 mile run – 13 mile bike – 2 mile run
- Olympic Distance: 2 mile run – 26 mile bike – 4 mile run
This year marks the first time that both races are on the same day. Participants must be 14 years of age or older to run in the Sprint Race and 16+ for the Olympic Race. Registration prices vary greatly depending on which race you’re running in, when you register, and whether or not you’re running in a race with a team or solo. You can find all of the registration info on the Active event web page or on the Rip It Events Page.
All registered entrants are required to attend athlete check-in. All participants must also pick up their own packet and will be required to show photo ID and a USAT membership card.
Registered for the upcoming Maryland Duathlon on July 14? On the fence? Join us for this FREE training session. Lead by…
The schedule for the duathlon is as follows:
Saturday, July 13 at Western Regional Park
- 3pm – Athlete Check In Opens
- 4pm – Course Talk
- 5pm – Athlete Check In Closes
Sunday, July 14
- 5:30am – Transition Area Opens, Bike Racking, Body Marking, Athlete Check In Opens
- 6:45am – Transition Area Closes, Athlete Check In Closes
- 7am – Wave 1, Age Group Men
- 7:03am – Wave 2, Age Group Women
- 7:06am, All Relay Teams
For more information please visit the Rip It event page.
The race will start at 14800 Carrs Mill Road, Woodbine, MD 21723.