Meltdown DiY Art Studio in Eldersburg will begin a series of hour-long paint-your-own-pottery alongside story time sessions designed for parent-child pairs.
Currently listed sessions are:
- “If You Give a Moose a Muffin” with a moose (March 16, 10 a.m.)
- “How to Catch the Easter Bunny” with an egg (April 6 and 8, 10 a.m.)
- “Mother Bruce” and a bear snack plate (May, date not listed)
- “I’m a Unicorn” with a unicorn (June, date not listed)
- “The Pout Pout Fish” with a pout pout dish (July, date not listed)
Sessions are $15 and suitable for ages 2 and up. Space is limited.
Check out their studio:
Get a CREATIVE start to 2019!
Posted by Meltdown DiY Art Studio on Monday, December 31, 2018
Where: Meltdown DiY Art Studio, 1708 Liberty Rd., Eldersburg, MD, 21784. 410-875-7951.