Better Than Christmas
Brought to you by the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce! Carroll Worldwide is LIVE at Sheetz’s Grand Opening. Randy and Steve share a tender moment in a bathroom stall. Dennis is impressed by the fanfare.
Vocabulary-Building Words Used
- Lithograph – To copy something using a process called lithography.
- Erudite – Having knowledge gained through studying.
- Equidistant – Equally far away from two other things or locations.
- Schmiscuit – Also spelled as “shmiscuit”. A biscuit thing that people eat at Sheetz.
- Recombobulated – Recovered from the state of being discombobulated, or confused and in a state of disarray.
- Pandemonium – Complete chaos caused by excitement among many people.
- Shmuffin – Also spelled as “schmuffin”. An egg-muffin type of sandwich served at Sheetz.
- Sheetz opening in Westminster
- Reese Carnival
- Reese & Community Volunteer Fire Company
- The Maryland Food Bank
- Carroll County Chamber of Commerce
- Sheetz in Westminster
- Maryland Route 140
- Carroll Fuel
- Westminster, Maryland
- Carroll County, Maryland
- Jiffy Mart
- High’s Dairy Store
- Mike McMullin – President of the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce
- Ryan Sheetz – Assistant Vice President and Brand Strategies Manager of Sheetz
Bleep-O-Meter: 5 Bleeps
Date: July 20, 2018
Podcast description and audio from Carroll Worldwide.